Tuesday, February 26, 2013

As Long As You Don't Know The In Betweens

What does the word FRIEND or FRIENDS mean to me? 

  • It means its not the toys that we share but the noise that echoes in the streets. 
  • It is a relationship beyond the four corners of our classroom. 
  • They support me in every decisions that I make no matter how worst it is. 
  • They laugh at me when I'm crying and shouting how I look stupid, and when I stop crying  they will start to laugh and hug me tight and tell me that they love me no matter what. 
  • They are not always present when I need them but just one SMS away telling "what happened?" made them physically present. 
  • They reject my calls when they are in the midst of their fucking life and tell me they will call back even they don't. 
  • They will greet me one day after or minutes before my birthday. 
  • They can make me laugh and cry at the same time. 
  • No matter how busy our schedules are, we got time to see each other once in a while and though we are not always up to date with each other's lives yet it feels like nothing's new. 
  • There's a feeling of being safe any where/every where I am as long as I'm with them. 
And actually I cannot enumerate all on how I define friend/s means, but my friends know how. I don't have a lot of friends because I'm not friendly in nature. Others tend to judge me easily so they blocked the chance of knowing me and vice versa. But one thing is for sure as long as I don't label a person as my "friend" surely they aren't. Circumstances are I know them by their names or we spend time with each other. But amidst of knowing their names and times spent, my stories in between are not told.


No comments:

Post a Comment